{{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }} {{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.copy_link' | translate }}
{{ 'in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }}
{{word('consent_desc')}} {{word('read_more')}}
{{setting.description}}
{{ childProduct.title_translations | translateModel }}
{{ getChildVariationShorthand(childProduct.child_variation) }}
{{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childProductName }} x {{ selectedChildProduct.quantity || 1 }}
{{ getSelectedItemDetail(selectedChildProduct, item).childVariationName }}
I-Shou Internatioal School Textbook Ordering Procedure
關於訂書 About order
1. 進入首頁選擇您的年級。
Choose your grade on the homepage.
2. 選擇您的班級,網站已改成套裝方式,您不用再一本本選書下單。
Choose your class, the website has been changed to the package order, just choose your package.
3. 再次確定您的年級及書目,確定後按下加入購物車。
Confirm your grade and book list again, and click add to shopping cart.
4. 資料請詳細填寫,7/23前下訂者可選宅配或門巿自取,付款方式可選信用卡及門巿付現,7/24後則只能一律選門巿自取。
Please choose your shipment modes- home delivery (shipping fee will be added) or pickup at school’s bookstore (no shipping fee).
The orders during 6/8-7/23 can choose either home delivery or pick up at school’s
bookstore. Orders after 7/24 can only choose pick up at school’s bookstore.
5. 另外,在最下面欄位會有預計到貨時間。
In addition, there will be an estimated arrival time in the column.
6. 填好資料按下"前往結帳。
Fill in the information and click "Go to Checkout".
7. 顧客資料請詳細填寫及真實性,避免寄錯人或地址,另外,選擇宅配到家者請勿填寫學校地址。
Please fill in the details of the customer information in case of sending to the wrong person or address.
In addition, do not fill the school address if you choose home delivery.
8. 顧客資料頁面會顯示預計到貨時間供您參考,確定填寫好顧客資料後,勾選同意網站條款後,按下提交訂單。
The page will display the estimated arrival time for you reference.
Please check your information again, tick the agree website terms and then click submit order.
9. 您的訂單已建立,如果選擇門巿付現的客戶請於7天內去門巿付款,不然期限過後系統會自動取消您的訂單。
Your order has been established.
If you choose to pay cash, please go to the school’s bookstore within 7 days. If not, the system will cancel your order.
關於網站狀態情況說明 About the status of the website
1. 網站訂單狀態情況說明
Description of website order status
(1)處理中:在等待客戶付款
Processing: Waiting for customer payment.
(2)已確定:已付款,我方已接收訂單,正向國外下訂單
Confirmed: Payment has been made; we have received the order and are placing an order abroad.
(3)已完成:已出貨,完成此訂單作業
Completed: Shipped, the order is completed.
(4)已取消:客戶於7日內未付款或客戶告知棄單
Cancelled: The customer did not pay within 7 days or the customer cancel this order.
2. 網站付款狀態情況說明:
Description of website payment status.
(1)未付款:客戶未付款
Unpaid: The customer has not paid.
(2)已付款:客戶已付款
Paid: The customer has paid.
(3)退款中:我方寄出折讓單等待客戶回簽寄回
During the refund: We send out the Credit Note to the customer and wait for signing back.
(4)已退款:已收到折讓單並退費客戶
Refunded: We had received Credit Note and refunded it to the customer.
3. 網站配送狀態情況說明:
Description of website delivery status
(1)備貨中:客戶已付款,正在採購集貨中
Stocking:Payment has been received and the order is in process.
(2)已發貨:已宅配出貨或已轉貨到門巿
Delivered: The order has been shipped out or forwarded to school’s bookstore.
(3)已到達:宅配書已送達及自取書已到達門巿
Arrived:The order has been delivered to your address or has arrived in school’s bookstore.
(4)退貨中:退貨程式進行中
Returning: The returning is in progress.
(5)已退貨:客戶退貨程序已完成
Returned:The customer’s return has been completed.
特別注意事項
Special attentions
1. 訂單一律為付款後才算訂單完成。
Orders will be processed on receipt of your fully payment.
2. 填寫顧客資料時請提供完整姓名及地址,寄件地址請勿填寫學校地址。
Please provide the full name and address when filling out the customer information,please do not fill in the school address.
3. 如需變動訂單, 請利用問答紀錄或line@通知客服人員。
For changing orders, please use the question record or line@ to notify the customer service staff.
4. 如需要三聯發票,請在訂單備註中填寫統編和抬頭,我們將為您開立三聯發票。
If you need to tax ID number and company name, please fill in the order remark, we will issue a triple invoice for you.